Features of Real Sudoku3D
- True 3D Game Experience - Unlike other 3D Sudoku puzzle games, we offer a real 3D immersive experience. You will not only solve the puzzle on the faces of the cube, but you can actually move through the cube in order to solve the puzzle through the cube.
- Auto Notes On/Off - Instead of entering your own custom notes in each of the 729 cubes of the puzzle, Real Sudoku3D will enter all the possible notes for each cube for you. You can then manually remove notes as you see fit, or the game will remove appropriate notes when you fill in the correct numbers. If Auto Notes are turned off, you can enter notes manually.
- Hide/Show Notes - When you have the Auto Notes turned on, you will be able to show the notes on the cubes or hide the notes on the cube with just the click of a button on the screen. Try and solve it without the notes, but if it becomes too daunting, then switch it on again for a quick look.
- Show Entry Errors - With this feature turned on, you will be notified when you entered an incorrect number into a cube. The incorrect number will show up red.
- Lock/Free Tilt - Free tilt means that you can tilt (turn) the cube in any direction. Up, down, sideways, it does not matter. When you want to play in a more stable cube environment you can Lock Tilt and the cube will only turn around it's y-axis.
- Fullscreen/Windowed - You are able to play Real Sudoku3D in fullscreen mode. This allows for a more immersive experience. However, if you would like to play while multi-tasking, then you can choose to play in windowed mode.
- Three Difficulty Levels - Choose from Easy, Medium or Hard difficulty levels. Each level can also be made more or less challenging by turning notes on or off.
- Restart the Game - Want to restart this game? No problem, the button is right at the top under the Main menu.
- In-Game Help - If you would like some extra help by looking at labelled screenshots, reading the game instructions or watching an online demo video, you will find all that help by clicking on the Help button within the game.
- In-Game Tutorial - Step-by-Step Instructions guide you through all the navigational items of the game, explains the different terrains to you and also gives you some helpful solving strategies. The Web and Lite versions have a mandatory Tutorial, while the Pro version allows you to turn the Tutorial off and on at will.
- Buy Now - You might be having so much fun playing your game that you do not want to quit your game to purchase UNLIMITED PUZZLES. You don't have to. You can purchase the full version of the game from within the Lite version.